RhapsodyMS - v1.11

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A v1.11 MapleStory GMS Server

2 posters

Suggestions List

Andre1256

Suggestions List Empty Suggestions List

Post  Andre1256 Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:07 am

-Lower price on Premium(From 40k to 10k) and Super cubes(60k to 15k).
    -Lower cooldown time on Von Leon/Zak/Czak/HT/CHT from 12 hours to about 2 hours.(Some level 200's have nothing better to do and sitting around for 12 hours is boring..)
    -Add empress armor to BossPQ rewards. (NOT WEAPONS!!!)
    -Update Cash Shop to be up to date with GMS cash shop. (New pet shark, packages, clothes, etc.)
    SpeedyWalrus

Suggestions List Empty Re: Suggestions List

Post  SpeedyWalrus Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:28 am

- I think cube prices are fine. The server has been open for not even a week and people already have godly gear (40%+ stats per equip).

- Cooldowns are there for a purpose. I don't want 2 hour cooldowns on bosses, I already find 12 hours pretty low.

- Empress equips are made to be only obtained through killing empress. Be thankful that some of them are in the donator shop.

- I don't think this is necessary and should not be a priority with all the current bugs to be fixed.
    Andre1256

Post  Andre1256 Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:48 pm

Guess what? Don't care. I wasn't posting this here for your opinion Speedy. I posted it for the admin its his choice whether or not he wants to add these features or not.
    SpeedyWalrus

Post  SpeedyWalrus Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:28 pm

Forum: A meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

You were suggesting something, I gave my opinion on it (which is what this section is for). The admin can take my opinion with a grain of salt if he desires, but I still stand by my opinion.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 1:11 am