RhapsodyMS - v1.11

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A v1.11 MapleStory GMS Server

3 posters

List of Bugs for : Demon Slayer , Mercedes and CokeBear NPC

KureziJoker

List of Bugs for : Demon Slayer , Mercedes and CokeBear NPC Empty List of Bugs for : Demon Slayer , Mercedes and CokeBear NPC

Post  KureziJoker Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:59 pm

CokeBearNPC: Does not have VIP crossbow inside

Mercedes : All Mobs Don't drop Dual Bow Guns at all, i recommend that to be fixed ASAP
    : Rolling Moonsault 4th Job Mercedes Skill Level could not be increased
    To level 1

Demon Slayer : Dark Metamorphosis bug where if the skill is active whacking mobs together with the skill would have your hp and demon fury drained

Thanks for Fixing bugs or SO affraid Smile
    KureziJoker

List of Bugs for : Demon Slayer , Mercedes and CokeBear NPC Empty Re: List of Bugs for : Demon Slayer , Mercedes and CokeBear NPC

Post  KureziJoker Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:07 pm

Ohh Right and there is Another bug For Mercedes

Where After placing the skill Aerial Barrage inside the keyboard slots and after re-logging the skill would disspear although its a minor bug its still quite annoying Neutral
    xCyclone
    xCyclone

List of Bugs for : Demon Slayer , Mercedes and CokeBear NPC Empty Re: List of Bugs for : Demon Slayer , Mercedes and CokeBear NPC

Post  xCyclone Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:54 pm

Dual Bowguns drops will be added to scarlion, zakum & empress during next restart from what Admin said.

And yeah, I've also created a thread before regarding the skill bug and key config but it's not been fixed yet.
    Ulyx

Post  Ulyx Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:14 am

KureziJoker wrote:Ohh Right and there is Another bug For Mercedes

Where After placing the skill Aerial Barrage inside the keyboard slots and after re-logging the skill would disspear although its a minor bug its still quite annoying Neutral

I agree, but it isnt only Aerial Barrage for me.
    Everything i put on the "C" key seems to disappear either after a period of time, when I cc or when I log out Sad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 4:04 am