RhapsodyMS - v1.11

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A v1.11 MapleStory GMS Server

2 posters

List Bug report by me

sophylial

List Bug report by me Empty List Bug report by me

Post  sophylial Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:24 am

if please resolve the following errors.

1. keep dc-ing non stop at bosses and at monster park and other areas also

2. mercedes skills, e.g using angelic blessing ring or dark angelic blessing ring or white angelic blessing ring will cancel out ignis roar instead of stacking it. other skill will be Rolling Moonsault not able to add that skill. Water Shield skill needs to fixed. Spike Royale and Unicorn Spike have no effect on bosses, it suppose to have effect on bosses too. spirit surge suppose to increase critical chance by 15% but its not increasing on Char Stats View.

3. Rex and lord pirate party quest has been disable . ( re-enable it )

4. Dragon Rider party quest only allows 1 person to enter the pq the rest in that is the party will be dc with an error 38.

5. Shielding warding is not working( is not showing the shield on the item )

6. Purple Vein drops faded sliver ore . suppose to drop lithium ore instead.

7. Gate to the future mobs are not dropping any dream fragments.

8. The portal at Knight Stronghold: knight district 2, the top portal not working its suppose to work once you start doing the "Stop Cygnus!" Quest.

9. mercedes can't take any of their medals same for demon slayer

10. Bishop Skill magic booster causes error to everyone in the map

11. Chaos Horntail Channel is missing or npc is missing

12. heart megaphone not working.

13. Mercedes and Demon Slayer will not be able to complete first part of the time of temple quest by memory keeper quest. Not able to click the light bulb on the char head for this legend characters.

14. Please fix most of the skill that are causing error 38 and other errors ( e.g bishops's magic booster)

Last edited by sophylial on Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:09 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : //* till this date 27/6 nothing is fixed *// Please do something 10.)
    yoshroden

List Bug report by me Empty Re: List Bug report by me

Post  yoshroden Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:25 pm

And the loss of phantom blow and final cut for DUal Blades
    sophylial

Post  sophylial Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:05 pm

What is happening .... none of the bugs haven't been fix yet ..... what are the coders doing ???? if you, coder actually fix a bug please post an update on the Announcement forum page at least stating which bugs have been fixed, so that we can go check it out whether bug have been fixed properly. Please Do something.. a lot of the players are leaving.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 5:16 am