RhapsodyMS - v1.11

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A v1.11 MapleStory GMS Server

2 posters

Why was Conceited banned?

Hubris
    Hubris

Why was Conceited banned? Empty Why was Conceited banned?

Post  Hubris Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:55 am

I'd like to know why I went afk in the fm, came back to find my account banned? I have played this server since it's 2nd day of release and I have never done anything to break any ToS or rules this server has provided. So, I'd like the worthless GM that decided to ban my account to step up and provide an explanation for which I'll refute anything pathetic reason you scramble up since I have done nothing.
    Danny!
    Danny!

Why was Conceited banned? Empty Re: Why was Conceited banned?

Post  Danny! Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:53 am

Hubris wrote:I'd like to know why I went afk in the fm, came back to find my account banned? I have played this server since it's 2nd day of release and I have never done anything to break any ToS or rules this server has provided. So, I'd like the worthless GM that decided to ban my account to step up and provide an explanation for which I'll refute anything pathetic reason you scramble up since I have done nothing.

THIS SERVER DOES NOT EXIST. HOW COME PEOPLE ARE THAT STUPID THAT CAN'T SEE "5 PEOPLE ONLINE" AND DON'T REALIZE THE SERVER DIED. LOL?

OT: Everyone that went online got banned because the server died.

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:22 am