RhapsodyMS - v1.11

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A v1.11 MapleStory GMS Server

3 posters

not sure where to put it, BANNED BY MERDEX

chambo

not sure where to put it, BANNED BY MERDEX Empty not sure where to put it, BANNED BY MERDEX

Post  chambo Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:45 pm

I got banned by merdex for idk. he was spawning stuff and i was killing, and i was not the only one killing. I was one of MANY. but i got banned. no one else.
    Temptations
    Temptations

not sure where to put it, BANNED BY MERDEX Empty Re: not sure where to put it, BANNED BY MERDEX

Post  Temptations Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:05 am

You can't possibly be serious? You think that you're that special to be the only one banned?

Look at the ban counter. Only 7 people were banned before today. Now it's up to 25. He banned almost everyone in the FM including GMPescas.

I, myself have been banned.
    seong123

not sure where to put it, BANNED BY MERDEX Empty Re: not sure where to put it, BANNED BY MERDEX

Post  seong123 Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:59 am

i Dced during the chaos so idk what happended, i usually dont quit servers often but i deleted this due to the unhelpful gms, no reason bans and all the bugs.
    chambo

Post  chambo Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:14 pm

you sir, should chill the fuck out. I was the FISRT one he banned. When i was banned, the banned counter went up to 8. Now its up to 27 or whatever it is. i made this thread when it was ONLY ME.
    Temptations
    Temptations

Post  Temptations Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:38 am

chambo wrote:you sir, should chill the fuck out. I was the FISRT one he banned. When i was banned, the banned counter went up to 8. Now its up to 27 or whatever it is. i made this thread when it was ONLY ME.

He banned multiple people at the same time. You don't even know if you were the first person. He could have spammed banning people all at the same time. HUR DUR.

Get over yourself. Just quit like everyone else.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:47 am