RhapsodyMS - v1.11

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A v1.11 MapleStory GMS Server

3 posters

Soft's starter earning guide :DD

daedonggosu
    daedonggosu

Soft's starter earning guide :DD Empty Soft's starter earning guide :DD

Post  daedonggosu Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:19 am

Since there is no publicised way of earning money in this brand new server, I'll start the ball rolling Very Happy

Hi I'm SoftMemory, the guildmaster of HollyWood <3, and really enjoying this server. To help out the newly joined people in this server, this is a simple guide for you to get some idea on how to farm up your characters to decent standard ><

Okay first to start off with,

Vote points -

when you vote for the server every 6 hours, you will be awarded with 1 vote point. The points can be accumulated and be used to exchange various items from Rock,Scissor,Paper npc (did i get the name correct? :O) in fm ch 1. The most decent way to spend vote points, in my opinion, is to spend on gacha (25 gachapons for 2 vote points), royal hair (choose hair with 35 vote points) and exchanging with DP.

Now, let's get on to the in game methods.

Don't worry about potions in the beginning. As soon as you reach lvl 10, you can type @npc to be awarded with 250k mesos.

Meso farming -

There are two ways in farming mesos, which are

1. looting mesos after monster dies
    I won't advise you to go around the entire rhapsody just to find out the mobs that drop the most amount of mesos, because this is the most ineffective way of earning Sad

2. selling monster drops to the npc (is this counted farming?)
    This method is quite effective when you have minimum range of 5k + (guessing)
    advised way :

@npc -> go somewhere -> monster map -> night in the forest -> right most map
    The map contains female monks / hime ghosts, which drop lvl 163 element staff. The drop rate is extremely high and you can sell each for 160k mesos in npc.
    (warning: monster level is 100)

@npc -> go somewhere -> town map -> leafre -> take black taxi -> go right til you find the first icy map
    This map contains red and blue wvyern. Red mob drops dragon khanjar, which you can sell off at 300k mesos each in npc. Similar to element staff, the drop rate is extremely high. (around 15% rate of dropping)

Okay, moving on to nx farming guide,

there are 3 ways of earning nx, which are -

1. kill monsters (amount of nx given is according to their level)
    Try to find yourself a map with high spawn rate.
    (recommending flat maps such as 'night in the forest')
    (recommend asaroth map in ellinia too, but it's often crowded) <- best choice to earn nx though

2. kill boss monsters (when you kill a type of boss monster for the first time, you will be given certain amount of nx)
    This is just an one time way of earning mesos. Not sufficient enough to get your characters satisfied Sad

3. do boss party quests
    There are four types of bpq - easy, normal, hard, hell.
    If your range is below 100k, i recommend you to do easy bpq. Since every round, 2k bpq points will be accumulated. (3k bpq points = 6k nx)
    Just to give you some idea on the bpq mobs,
    easy -> normal map boss mobs in victoria island
    normal -> higher hp boss mobs, such as tangu/ papu /gpq boss
    hard -> extremely high hp boss such as timeless temple bosses
    hell -> insanely high hp boss such as chaos zakum body 1 2 3

Mesos and NX are the most important currency in rhapsody
    //nx cannot be traded directly, hence usually traded through miracle cubes, pcubes and scubes

To be continued in the 'get pro-er' guide drunken drunken

~๓ยรђเєє~
    ~๓ยรђเєє~

Soft's starter earning guide :DD Empty Re: Soft's starter earning guide :DD

Post  ~๓ยรђเєє~ Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:34 am

Really nice guide Wink

Well help new players to know how to earn some stuff to start with.

Thanks for sharing
    iamnoob600

Post  iamnoob600 Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:38 pm

you should add that the way to make your first million meso's by buying the infitnite magic arrows from @npc for 1 meso and sell them back for 70k meso. made my my first 10 million Very Happy
    daedonggosu
    daedonggosu

Post  daedonggosu Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:39 am

iamnoob600 wrote:you should add that the way to make your first million meso's by buying the infitnite magic arrows from @npc for 1 meso and sell them back for 70k meso. made my my first 10 million Very Happy

i know that, but i don't think that's the appropriate way to earn money :/ that's why i didn't add. Furthermore, it might get patched

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:40 am