RhapsodyMS - v1.11

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A v1.11 MapleStory GMS Server

4 posters

D/C Problem

IceLightning

D/C Problem Empty D/C Problem

Post  IceLightning Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:49 am

I really wish i could go boss when i want to with out having to worry about a gm being on to warp me back in to the boss room is there anyway to fix this problem so the server doesnt disconnect so much. please and thanks
    SpeedyWalrus

D/C Problem Empty Re: D/C Problem

Post  SpeedyWalrus Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:03 am

Yes, please fix the dcing when doing boss runs. I am always sure to dc at least once whenever I go boss which is extremely frustrating for myself and my party members.
    sophylial

Post  sophylial Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:01 pm

Please Fix the dc problem is really very annoying ... im not use to dc-ing all the time at boss run if were to dc is only once but this is like more than 5 times i have been dc during boss run and doing any party quest

PLEASE FIX IT
    THANK YOU
    tmncu
    tmncu

Post  tmncu Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:21 am

FIX it;...

are all complaining about DC, this is the most important.

playing a private server and is not able to bosses? for then it is in the air?
    sophylial

Post  sophylial Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:58 pm

If i am not wrong its something to with characters attacking the same mob or something to do with client ?? Please check its sad we cant do bossing together but even if we do it they ask 1 person to guard map mean do nothing. solo-ing is not really fun, can be fun to those damage whore << no offence, Some like to do it with party together kill the boss to have fun without getting dc. i have try updating all my software . like network frame etc. my net connection is good. i have boss alot both solo-ing and with party in other server and i have not dc at all may be once but not 5 to 6 ,7 times of dc << i dont mean to compare >> i am speaking for others too. Really please look into it.

Thank you Again

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 2:09 pm