RhapsodyMS - v1.11

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A v1.11 MapleStory GMS Server

4 posters

My GM wish

Poll

Reflex for GM

[ 7 ]
    My GM wish Bar_left78%My GM wish Bar_right [78%] 
    [ 2 ]
    My GM wish Bar_left22%My GM wish Bar_right [22%] 

Total Votes: 9
    IceLightning

My GM wish Empty My GM wish

Post  IceLightning Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:48 am

Hello everyone most of you may know me as IceLightning Rank # 1 mage Reflex Or Awkward. Or some people who got to to know me over the time of this server may know me as Mike. I have been playing this server since the first few minutes of its opening. And i am finally asking if I can get GameMaster Or GM. over the past day I have went to almost every server and attempted to recruit people for this server. I think i may have gotten Around 3 or 4 I know it doesnt sound like alot but it will help out this server. Currently there are only 11 people on at the moment and this was from the result of a bad GM. Bans where going out everywhere and some people would really like to come back but they cant without someone unbanning them i know the Admins may be busy And cant keep up But thats why you need another Loyal GM who is active and cares about this server. I will be opening a poll on who think i should become a GM If you think I should simply just choose the yes option Thank you for your time Sincerly-Mike P.S if you want to play ingame add me IGN: Reflex
    chambo

My GM wish Empty Re: My GM wish

Post  chambo Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:36 am

Hey man, its ThePope

i would love to get unbanned if you can help me out with that in any way. No admin is ever online for me to talk too.
    Temptations
    Temptations

Post  Temptations Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:37 am

LOL? You think the Admins are going to read this forum? LOOOOOOOOL.
    chambo

Post  chambo Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:10 am

temptations.. on every single one of your posts you just complain and shit like that. If everything is so bad for you, just leave and dont keep coming back.
    Danny!
    Danny!

Post  Danny! Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:52 am

chambo wrote:temptations.. on every single one of your posts you just complain and shit like that. If everything is so bad for you, just leave and dont keep coming back.

Sorry, buy I need to agree with Temptations.. You look very stupid asking that shit LOL ... don't u realize this server died ? .. I need to disable getting mails for each post in this died forum.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:41 am