RhapsodyMS - v1.11

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A v1.11 MapleStory GMS Server

5 posters

This is a really good suggestion for the players ;)

Laze

This is a really good suggestion for the players ;) Empty This is a really good suggestion for the players ;)

Post  Laze Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The coder is awesome, very responsive.
    GMs are professional and non corrupt. (and can type lolol)
    Balanced strict GMS like. (no warper/shops/all that crap).
    Intelligent community.

Get your selfs over there, this server is dead.
    ~๓ยรђเєє~
    ~๓ยรђเєє~

This is a really good suggestion for the players ;) Empty Re: This is a really good suggestion for the players ;)

Post  ~๓ยรђเєє~ Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:23 pm

I guess i will join that server,

This one is quite dead

Do you think they need a GM or a mod there?

(i only saw 2 GM and 2 MOD)
    Laze

This is a really good suggestion for the players ;) Empty Re: This is a really good suggestion for the players ;)

Post  Laze Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:59 pm

Not you, you're a liability like Pescas.
    ~๓ยรђเєє~
    ~๓ยรђเєє~

Post  ~๓ยรђเєє~ Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:46 pm

How come? I dumped Pescas anyway, and stole his GM account cause he stole my Extalia account,

And i'm not like Pescas lol
    Laze

Post  Laze Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:33 pm

Evidently proven from how you behaved here, you're too adolescent to be a GM. You're a suck up, you don't have your own genuine opinion.

When you're trying to manage a community of people you need to have a rationalized decisive thought process that isn't biased to your friends, or in your case your ridiculous boyfriend.

Sorry if I offended you, but that's my honest opinion.

EDIT: the fact that you go on to explain how you 'stole' someone's account out of petty revenge further proves my adolescent point...
    seong123

Post  seong123 Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:31 am

lol that he stole ur Extalia but he also stole mine saying that it was to help with the a GM application. He started pissing me off and i didnt know how to change pass so its his now.
    Danny!
    Danny!

Post  Danny! Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:04 pm

Supercubes only for donators... that says everything, I wont play that shit server haha
    YoungNizo
    YoungNizo

Post  YoungNizo Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:54 pm

lol as to expect i warned you all about kevin he came and ruined the server cause he is a fucking prick let it ride that the mother fucker scammed just about everyone and took peoples money online for free service little nigga is a fucking snake

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 7:00 pm