RhapsodyMS - v1.11

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A v1.11 MapleStory GMS Server

3 posters

Wow really ?

Khaos

Wow really ? Empty Wow really ?

Post  Khaos Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:48 pm

I got banned for no reason really? First of all I never even killed anything in front of that kid Codi so there couldnt have been evidence of me supposedly hacking.
    Secondly I was using an apple and my skills give me a 16+ dmg boost and a high mastery which would increase my range by alot.
    Thirdly Why the hell would I hack on a server I donated 25$ on? I'm not an idiot.
    and why the hell would you IP ban me?
    Pescas
    Pescas
    Head GM
    Head GM

Wow really ? Empty Re: Wow really ?

Post  Pescas Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:04 pm

Im sure it was the other gm we got.
    since i just logged in today for around 15 minute to add
    hair npc and help jaden host his event
    please tell me your ign
    il talk to him
    Khaos

Post  Khaos Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:18 am

Pescas wrote:Im sure it was the other gm we got.
    since i just logged in today for around 15 minute to add
    hair npc and help jaden host his event
    please tell me your ign
    il talk to him
    \

Khaos
    Hubris
    Hubris

Post  Hubris Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:45 am

Khaos wrote:I got banned for no reason really? First of all I never even killed anything in front of that kid Codi so there couldnt have been evidence of me supposedly hacking.
    Secondly I was using an apple and my skills give me a 16+ dmg boost and a high mastery which would increase my range by alot.
    Thirdly Why the hell would I hack on a server I donated 25$ on? I'm not an idiot.

FIRST OF ALL, Danny and I forgot who else was there witness you doing 400k - 600ks and not ONE HITTING the kenta PQ mobs. SO let's use common sense here, if you're showing super damage and not actually DOING the damage? You edited your client/WZ files. You fail edited your game, You said you had a 120k clean range when your gear only had 9% stat on them. You lied to the GM about your damage range and your gear. Case and point, you are an idiot you got caught and then tried to lie. Danny a valued member of this server will easily vouch for what I have said in my post. Respect your elders child, calling someone older than you a 'kid' is obnoxious.
    Khaos

Post  Khaos Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:27 pm

Hubris wrote:
    Khaos wrote:I got banned for no reason really? First of all I never even killed anything in front of that kid Codi so there couldnt have been evidence of me supposedly hacking.

FIRST OF ALL, Danny and I forgot who else was there witness you doing 400k - 600ks and not ONE HITTING the kenta PQ mobs. SO let's use common sense here, if you're showing super damage and not actually DOING the damage? You edited your client/WZ files. You fail edited your game, You said you had a 120k clean range when your gear only had 9% stat on them. You lied to the GM about your damage range and your gear. Case and point, you are an idiot you got caught and then tried to lie. Danny a valued member of this server will easily vouch for what I have said in my post. Respect your elders child, calling someone older than you a 'kid' is obnoxious.

How about you show me this proof because first of all you never even saw my killing anything secondly my items weren't 9% stats only 2 were the rest were 12% or more and he didn't even let me show him the rest of my stuff.
    Hubris
    Hubris

Post  Hubris Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:09 pm

Lol...you can't have a 120k clean range while using two 9% stat items..you would need 20%+ for EVERY item. So...you're not helping your case and you just proved how wrong you are. Thank you for doing so <3. I won't be checking this anymore nor posting, this is a waste of my time. You owe me 1 minute of my life back.
    Khaos

Post  Khaos Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:43 am

Hubris wrote:Lol...you can't have a 120k clean range while using two 9% stat items..you would need 20%+ for EVERY item. So...you're not helping your case and you just proved how wrong you are. Thank you for doing so <3. I won't be checking this anymore nor posting, this is a waste of my time. You owe me 1 minute of my life back.

Dumbass I never said I only had 2 9% items...

And running away from the truth? Post your "evidence".
    And too bad you got no life.
    Pescas
    Pescas
    Head GM
    Head GM

Post  Pescas Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:38 am

Merdex is baning everyone for no reason so.

He also banned me

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 5:37 am