RhapsodyMS - v1.11

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A v1.11 MapleStory GMS Server

4 posters

Remove Boss Pre Quests

iamnoob600

Remove Boss Pre Quests Empty Remove Boss Pre Quests

Post  iamnoob600 Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:20 am

i want to suggest the removal of boss pre quests. why? because this is supposed to be a private server, although it is GMS like i dont think it has to be so specifically GMS like to the point of pre quests. if not the permanent removal of all boss pre quests then atleast add a function where you can pay to have them done permanently and not have to do them. i was told by someone that that was activated for Zakum (although i have not seen this myself) and that it was 50M meso's which is quite frankly alot since there is little ways of making money. So if you could please remove the Pre Quests that would be very much appreciated. Very Happy

Thank you
    Khaos

Remove Boss Pre Quests Empty Re: Remove Boss Pre Quests

Post  Khaos Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:11 am

iamnoob600 wrote:i want to suggest the removal of boss pre quests. why? because this is supposed to be a private server, although it is GMS like i dont think it has to be so specifically GMS like to the point of pre quests. if not the permanent removal of all boss pre quests then atleast add a function where you can pay to have them done permanently and not have to do them. i was told by someone that that was activated for Zakum (although i have not seen this myself) and that it was 50M meso's which is quite frankly alot since there is little ways of making money. So if you could please remove the Pre Quests that would be very much appreciated. Very Happy

Thank you

1. To skip the zakum pre-quests cost 30m.

2. It would be unfair to those who spent their time completing the prequests to have them removed. Plus it's not even that hard to do them. Simple quests that make it more interesting. It would be too easy to boss if they are removed. This is just my opinion.
    Temptations
    Temptations

Post  Temptations Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:36 am

Like Andy said.

1. Zakum Prequest can be skipped with 30M.

2. HT prequest are only a one time thing.

3. No Prequest for Cygnus/Von Leon

I don't see your point. Can someone close this thread now?
    sophylial

Post  sophylial Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:15 pm

Do not remove the cygnus empress pre-quest. please re enstate the pre-quest back
    Khaos

Post  Khaos Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:05 am

sophylial wrote:Do not remove the cygnus empress pre-quest. please re enstate the pre-quest back

This would be completely stupid it's hard enough to take down empress but to have to do prequests just to kill her?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 10:01 pm