RhapsodyMS - v1.11

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A v1.11 MapleStory GMS Server

4 posters

Hey guys it's Ephin/Diamond...

Poll

Do you really think i should have gotten the Ban Hammer?

[ 1 ]
    Hey guys it's Ephin/Diamond...  Bar_left20%Hey guys it's Ephin/Diamond...  Bar_right [20%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Hey guys it's Ephin/Diamond...  Bar_left80%Hey guys it's Ephin/Diamond...  Bar_right [80%] 

Total Votes: 5
    Denk306

Hey guys it's Ephin/Diamond...  Empty Hey guys it's Ephin/Diamond...

Post  Denk306 Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:26 pm

Hello Rhapsody Many of you know me as Diamond, Or others May know me as Ephin my new Demon Slayer. But the reason I am here today is to question, and figure out why i was banned. And I am going to try and get your guys' help in my fight to Justice!

Earlier today i Sent Toon a Message because he also was banned, when really he shouldnt have been, all he did was use a pencil to hold down his keys while he went to sleep. and considering he was sleeping i doubt it affected any other players being night time, I bet they found open channels within like two CC's. But anyway. Here is the Message i sent to him.

Please excuse my Vulgar language now, I swear when im mad...

hey Toon, Its Diamond/Ephin you know me as diamond. Yesterday i was in FM, and my guild (BossorGTFO) Which Pescas is the leader of. People in it started saying Pescas inv me to Chaos Horntail. because i guess he was hosting an event. and i msged him and he was like theres too many people. and i was like comon MAN just let me in its one more person. and he said no you can come in my next run, i was like oh okay thats fair. Then i saw other people in guild saying thanks for the invite Pescas! and i was like wtf this is Bs, cuz they asked way after me. but i was like whatever, then it finished i was like alright Pescas Run #2? And he was like nah ill do it tomorrow. i was like are you serious man? and he was like yeah each boss only once a day. and i was like thats Bull shit man. (Language when i get mad) and he said im doing Chaos Zak though, you wanna join? and i was like well i dunno i wanted a chtp or a dragon egg for the htp that i already have... and he was like im not doing these for items. if you want items do it by your self. and i said i coudlnt do it by myself i dont have items! and he was like you dont have to come to czak if you dont want to. and i was like well yeah i'll come i guess i need czak helm. and he was like Come for fun not for item. and i was like Pescas lets get real no1 goes to a boss event like Czak or Cht for fun.... They go for items. Then he expelled me from guild. And i Smega'd You know Pescas what are you gonna get from expelling me from guild? Does it make you feel cool that you have the power to do stuff like that? Then he come to FM and IP banned me... So i went to the chat on website and was like GUYS WHAT IS THIS BULL SHTI! then Mushiee Banned me from Chat for 6 hours -Reason no reason.... So I used HSS (Hot Spot Shieid) It Changes your IP which allowed me to make a new account, and come back onto Rhapsody. I felt it was necessary in my position i was in. i just wanted to talk and ask why i was banned. And Pescas was there and was like whos this? and i was like Its Ephin. And i was like man why'd you Ban me? Then He IP banned me again... So i made 15+ new accounts and every time... Banned as soon as i get to fm... So I made a new one while Kevins not online, And was asking people what they thought about me getting banned. And there answers were just as i thought. They all said that makes no sence. But i went back onto chat this morning since i was unbanned and Pescas was in it and i was like so i still dont get why im banned. and Mushiee Bans me from chat -Reason no reason... ATM im Playing on a lvl 10 Demon Slayer named iHeartHaters. You Can PM and ill try and get back to you ASAP.

Also i'd like to point out that i've been here since day one although most have. I was within the first 10 accounts to be made. And most people know me In Game.

Thank you for your Time EVERYONE!

Sincerely Riley Aka Diamond/Ephin

lol!
    ~๓ยรђเєє~
    ~๓ยรђเєє~

Hey guys it's Ephin/Diamond...  Empty Re: Hey guys it's Ephin/Diamond...

Post  ~๓ยรђเєє~ Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:37 pm

He banned you for this reason :Insulting a staff member and here is a SS

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And here is from another person:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Denk306

Post  Denk306 Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:45 pm

So for that one line while im mad i get banned? Do you not think there should be more then one GM so the one GM does not have a complete Monopoly over the whole server?
    ~๓ยรђเєє~
    ~๓ยรђเєє~

Post  ~๓ยรђเєє~ Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:50 pm

Well i kinda agree with you ,

But still , Insulting a Staff member always end with a BAN
    Denk306

Post  Denk306 Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:55 pm

Yeah It ends in a Ban if its like the 3rd time
    or even 2nd time.
    But he didnt even give me a warning...
    Danny!
    Danny!

Post  Danny! Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:00 pm

Well as you know I think It is banneable... of course you are insulting a staff member, and you perfectly know that was not only one line of saying shit about kevin...

Make a formal apologise or try to explain what you were thinking in that moment, and I am sure you MAY get un banned, if Kevin takes it in a good mod

However I do not think it should be perma-ban. But ofcourse a some days ban haha
    Denk306

Post  Denk306 Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:16 pm

Okay Well Kevin im sorry...
    But i was also mad about the day before when he said "Hosting event on Ch 3" So i went there was about 6 people. I dont even know what to call it but he would go invis and who ever was closest to him won. Then a Trivia for final 2. And i won. And he was like GRATS! and i was like so what do i win? and he was like nothing this was just for fun! No Prize! and i was like are you kidding me... O_o who has those... and he was like well if you asked before you would have known. and i was like well you could have told us! and he was like you didnt ask... -_- soo im just not impressed with the whoole situatuion. Other then that server is mighty fine. i enjoy it.
    Denk306

Post  Denk306 Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:24 pm

Also you can go look at the FB page, i was friends with Steven. im Right under Steven in the Cover Page photo... (Diamond) Steven knew me he added me to his friends list, and so did you Michelle. I remember you were a level 64 Assassin and everyone was adding you as a friend. Cuz you just became chat mod. and I had been talking to you and you added me :p And prior to that you were like "God why do so many people add me" Im not really a bad guy. And you know tha.. Sad
    Pescas
    Pescas
    Head GM
    Head GM

Post  Pescas Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:26 am

Il prob just give you onemore chance.
    but if i see or hear that again.
    Dont even bother to comeback

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 6:53 am