RhapsodyMS - v1.11

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A v1.11 MapleStory GMS Server

2 posters

Mechanic skill bugged....

XiaoNoobXD

Mechanic skill bugged.... Empty Mechanic skill bugged....

Post  XiaoNoobXD Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:25 pm

Dear GM, I got my mechanic Mech: Siege Mode....It channeling but the buff cooldown for 5 second....when cooldown end, the mode is over and back to normal like Mech Machine....but it is still channeling, it's stuck and I cant move.....when I press 'C' key the mode is work, the mode keep transform and attack..... pale

And now I'm 4th job, I got my Mech: Missile Tank again....when I combine Mech: Missile Tank with Mech: Siege Mode it work when I press 'C' key......but after the buff cooldown end it wont attack anymore....It stucking there.....the only that I can do is move left right..... Crying or Very sad

Hope GM kindly and fix the bug, and I will feel thankful to GM..... Smile

Help~! Sad
    Pescas
    Pescas
    Head GM
    Head GM

Mechanic skill bugged.... Empty Re: Mechanic skill bugged....

Post  Pescas Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:39 pm

XiaoNoobXD wrote:Dear GM, I got my mechanic Mech: Siege Mode....It channeling but the buff cooldown for 5 second....when cooldown end, the mode is over and back to normal like Mech Machine....but it is still channeling, it's stuck and I cant move.....when I press 'C' key the mode is work, the mode keep transform and attack..... pale

And now I'm 4th job, I got my Mech: Missile Tank again....when I combine Mech: Missile Tank with Mech: Siege Mode it work when I press 'C' key......but after the buff cooldown end it wont attack anymore....It stucking there.....the only that I can do is move left right..... Crying or Very sad

Hope GM kindly and fix the bug, and I will feel thankful to GM..... Smile

Help~! Sad

Bug Submited Thank you for Reporting
    -Thread closed

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:47 am