RhapsodyMS - v1.11

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A v1.11 MapleStory GMS Server

5 posters

Gm i need your help please and thanks.

Ingenious.

Gm i need your help please and thanks. Empty Gm i need your help please and thanks.

Post  Ingenious. Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:21 pm

My metero katara unique wa 74 4stars 30% boss 9% critical rate and one more useless line i forgot what. I used a shielding ward on my katara, it passed (duh). However, i clicked back to my inventory and i saw the shielding ward was still there and so i used it again on the same katara as i dont see any shield sign on my katara when it was supposed to have one, and seriously that shielding ward BOMBED MY KATARA, YES BOMBED. I WAS TOTALLY WTF, HOW COME SHIELDING WARD BOMBS YOUR ITEM INSTEAD OF SHIELDING THEM? Please help me.....
    Ingenious.

Gm i need your help please and thanks. Empty Re: Gm i need your help please and thanks.

Post  Ingenious. Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:24 pm

I'm fucking speechless now. That shielding ward bombed my item. -____-
    Pescas
    Pescas
    Head GM
    Head GM

Gm i need your help please and thanks. Empty Re: Gm i need your help please and thanks.

Post  Pescas Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:17 am

Shield ward is Bugged We suggest this to players
    if you actually checked other reports you will see it
    seong123

Post  seong123 Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:31 am

Are protections scrolls bugged too? I used 3 30% scrolls on a dagger with protection scrolls and all of them passed so idk if they work or not.
    Pescas
    Pescas
    Head GM
    Head GM

Post  Pescas Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:46 am

i though they are diffrent shilding ward and protection scroll
    Temptations
    Temptations

Post  Temptations Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:14 am

Shielding Wards and Protection Scrolls work the same. Just one is a USE item and one is a CASH item.
    Ingenious.

Post  Ingenious. Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:33 am

Well, there's almost 200+ over of bugs report posts and you can't expect me to read em all right? Would you be kind enough to compensate me for my loss? Pretty please?
    ShesGONE

Post  ShesGONE Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:27 pm

All they can do is .. Posting - Too bad to be you - .
    As stated once, Shielding wards is bugged .

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 6:08 am