RhapsodyMS - v1.11

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A v1.11 MapleStory GMS Server

+2
Pescas
tmncu
6 posters

about server !

tmncu
    tmncu

about server ! Empty about server !

Post  tmncu Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:11 pm

Now you guys shut the only thing that gave xp pq rex!

good luck with your server that will not go from 100 players.
    saind'm taking with me and four players, go to another server that is not so much dc and get something better for us, thank you, the more of you this server with many bugs.
    I suggest you get him out of the air and come back with him 90% complete at the time or is 50%.!
    Pescas
    Pescas
    Head GM
    Head GM

about server ! Empty Re: about server !

Post  Pescas Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:33 pm

For the bug part i agree with you
    but some of the bug its not really needed
    also it dosnt effect the server

the d/c part. yea we d/c alot
    but we are trying to get use to it.
    Eloquently

Post  Eloquently Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:26 pm

Pescas wrote:
    the d/c part. yea we d/c alot
    but we are trying to get use to it.

Why do we have to get "used" to it?
    seong123

Post  seong123 Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:57 am

They removed rex pq? i was gone for 3 days and this happens. How else do we level?
    tmncu
    tmncu

Post  tmncu Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:39 am

seong123 wrote:They removed rex pq? i was gone for 3 days and this happens. How else do we level?

the good guy, they removed the rex pq, lord pirate too!

and best of all they are still not solved the problem of dc, unfortunately has three major problems and this will bring down the server,.

low rate not why?
    dc?

people do not want to spend rage.! was 26 to 100 people online.!
    SpeedyWalrus

Post  SpeedyWalrus Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:59 am

This server is slowly going to die because the admins are not giving out any information to the players as to whether or not they are actually fixing bugs.

Just take a look at the forums, there has been no replies from the admins in any bug thread and not even one announcement has been made to show the players what is being fixed and what has been fixed.

Although instead they take their time to take out PQ's and whatnot that were actually working and that made the server a better place as a whole.
    tmncu
    tmncu

Post  tmncu Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:54 am

SpeedyWalrus wrote:This server is slowly going to die because the admins are not giving out any information to the players as to whether or not they are actually fixing bugs.

Just take a look at the forums, there has been no replies from the admins in any bug thread and not even one announcement has been made to show the players what is being fixed and what has been fixed.

Although instead they take their time to take out PQ's and whatnot that were actually working and that made the server a better place as a whole.

exactly
    seong123

Post  seong123 Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:38 pm

SpeedyWalrus wrote:This server is slowly going to die because the admins are not giving out any information to the players as to whether or not they are actually fixing bugs.

You can see that even in threads tht are a few days old, no admin replies. I see this server getting shut down in a few months if things dont get sorted out.
    sophylial

Post  sophylial Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:29 pm

SpeedyWalrus wrote:I see this server getting shut down in a few months if things dont get sorted out.
    not shut down in a few months but in a few weeks time.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:25 am